Aquatic Center Guidelines
- Children 8 and under must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian (age 16-plus) within the pool area.
- Children 4 and under must have a parent or guardian within arm's length in the pool area at all times.
- No flotation devices allowed in the lap swim area; all flotation devices must stay in three foot deep water or less. Flotation devices must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- No running allowed on or around the pool deck, the hallway to the pool or into the zero depth area.
- No dunking, splashing, fighting, wrestling, shoulder rides, horseplay or any other unsafe activity allowed.
- No diving, back jumps or flips allowed in the facility.
- Indoor slide is restricted for use by those 42 inches and under.
- Swim diapers are required for all those who are diaper dependent.
- Please stay out of designated areas for classes, programs and lap swimmers.
- Weights, kick boards, noodles, dumbbells and pull buoys are reserved for exercise use only.
- Starting blocks are for swim team use only.
- No food, drink or glass objects permitted in the locker rooms or on the pool deck.
- Swimmers may not hang on the lane lines or the basketball rim.
These rules are to ensure the safety of all our patrons. We appreciate your cooperation!
Sauna & Hot Tub Rules
- You must be 18 years or older to use the sauna and hot tub.
- You should not use the hot tub or sauna if you are pregnant or have a heart condition, diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Average temperature is 101 degrees for the hot tub and 155 degrees for the sauna: consult your physician before using the sauna or hot tub if you have any health concerns.
- Please shower before entering or re-entering the hot tub, pool or sauna.
- No water or wet clothing allowed in the sauna.
- Please bring a towel to sit on in the sauna.
- There is a 30-minute time limit while others are waiting.
Please contact facility staff with any concerns.
Lap Lane Etiquette
We strive to have lap lanes open for lap swimming at all times. If these lanes are full, please feel free to join a lane in which the occupant matches your speed and swimming ability.
Swim Diaper Policy
Any child who is not yet toilet trained must wear an aquatic swim diaper. For your convenience these diapers are available for purchase at the front desk. There are diaper changing stations available in both family changing rooms located next to the pool. Please do not change your child's diaper on the pool deck.
For questions about any of our rules or policies or for a copy of all the aquatics rules and regulations please contact our Aquatics Manager at 816.380.8980, ext. 5989.