Membership Plans & Rates
(**Proof of Employment is required at sign-up for Corporate Membership Accounts**)
A family is a maximum of two adults with or without children (ages 24 and under) living within the same household and able to provide proof of residency.
- At a minimum, one adult will be required to be listed as the primary guardian of the household.
- Children of an adult member may be included in family membership even though they do not reside permanently within the household.
A Plus 1 membership is designated for an individual (age 18 and older) that is living within the same household as the primary account holder and able to provide proof of residency:
- This is not a standalone membership and may only be added onto an adult or family membership.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) must come out of one designated account only.
A senior couple is a married couple where one spouse is at least 60 years or older.
- Or two individuals that are both age 60 that are living within the same household and able to provide proof of residency.
**Management reserves the right to request proof of any Eligibility Requirement.
Individual day passes are also available for your convenience. Feel free to bring a friend!