GovernmentDepartmentsResidentsEconomic DevelopmentHow Do I?
Click to Home
Go To Search
Find Us On
Changes to Existing Accounts
The Utility Department can help customers make changes to their existing accounts such as:

Generally, certain forms have to be filled out to accomplish these changes so please call the Utility Office at 816-380-8900 or come by City Hall, 300 E. Pearl, during regular business hours. Requests made by 11:30 a.m. can generally be processed the same day; requests received after 11:30 a.m. will be processed the next business day.